As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, we know it is in the front of our customers minds, and wanted to let you know our position.
Having taken advice from the British Independent Retail Association alongside recommendations from the Government, the following practices will be put into place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Promenade Music Shop
- All members of staff will be washing their hands thoroughly throughout the day.
- Antibacterial wipes will be offererd to all customers that visit us.
- If you would feel more comfortable using soap and water, please ask a member of staff to use our staff facilities.
- All touchable surfaces will be regularly cleaned with antibacterial wipes. This includes door handles, bannisters and counter surfaces.
- All of the instruments on display will be regularly wiped down with antibacterial wipes, especially after being played.
- If you are planning on visiting the shop and are experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus, please stay at home. We will do our best to serve you via our website or over the phone.
Promenade Music School
- Teachers will wash their hands thoroughly between lessons.
- All students will be asked to wash their hands thoroughly upon arrival.
- The instruments will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes between lessons.
- Students (and accompanying visitors) should wash their hands again before they leave.
- If the student, or anyone expected to wait in the shop for the duration of the lesson, is experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus, please cancel the lesson.
Strings and Accessories
If you require strings or accessories and cannot find the specific variety on our website, please give us a call on 01524 410 202 and we will be able to take payment over the phone and post them out to you.
If you have recently ordered sheet music and can no longer make it into the shop to collect, please give us a call on 01524 410 202 and we will arrange to post it out to you.
All instruments availble in the shop can be found on our website. If you have recently ordered an instrument to be collected from the shop but cannot get along to collect, please get in touch and we will do everything we can to get your instrument to you.
Our delivery drivers will still be making their deliveries, but the following procedures are being put into place.
- Please allow our delivery drivers to wash their hands upon arrival.
- Please wash your own hands before we arrive.
- Please allow our delivery drivers to wash their hands again when leaving.
- Our drivers will be equipped with hand sanitiser and expected to use it between delivery jobs.
- If you are expecting a delivery but are showing symptoms of Coronavirus, please get in touch and rearrange with our team.